These are some of the guidelines that the Cowboys have put in place for troubled WR Dez Bryant.
- A midnight curfew. If he’s going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;
- No drinking alcohol.
- He can’t attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
- He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
- A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
- Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.